[identity profile] fred-bear.livejournal.com posting in [community profile] nickngreg
Hi all,

just to let you know I've created a new community solely for The Masquerade Series X2. It is [livejournal.com profile] masqueradex2 and will have all the previous chapters archieved there (I'm working on it but it might take a while) and all new chapters posted there (as well as here).

Also, we have a new chapter ready to post for y'all on Friday! :) It's been a while and I hope you're all as excited as we are!

So, come over, join and enjoy!

Jen

Date: 2006-08-23 03:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hiddenmuse.livejournal.com
Woohooo! More slash comms! *eg*

Date: 2006-08-23 11:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] musicluvr325.livejournal.com
YES!!! You guys are back!!

Date: 2006-08-23 01:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] thefieldmouse.livejournal.com
I am SO there, and I am SO behind on those. I think I might have to get caught up this weekend. I'll make a note to keep lots of towels handy for those cold showers I'll be taking between stories. ;)

Date: 2006-08-23 01:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] http://users.livejournal.com/_dragoonqueen/
oh dear god *squashes you*

that icon just made me have such a spaz/squee attack.
n i'm joining! as i lurve that series

Date: 2006-08-23 05:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wojo62.livejournal.com
looking forward to it!

Date: 2006-08-23 06:46 pm (UTC)
ext_28210: (Default)
From: [identity profile] tanisafan.livejournal.com
Oh I'm joining too, I'll have plenty of time to catch up next week. Thank goodness!
Yay!!

Date: 2006-08-25 02:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] wojo62.livejournal.com
I wanted to add something. I love the icons you make for these fics. Would it be possible to include the larger versions of these on your LJ?

Profile

nickngreg: (Default)
NicknGreg

July 2026

S M T W T F S
   1234
567891011
12131415161718
1920212223 2425
262728293031 

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Aug. 8th, 2026 12:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios